** OPEN TO CANDIDATES ACROSS THE WEST COAST**
Makers is a first-of-its-kind, producer-only collaborative. We exist in the space between idea and reality, working with innovators, dreamers, brands, start-ups, philanthropists, VCs, studios and creative agencies to make anything. As the first-ever Brand Manager at Makers, you will be a key contributor to the success of Makers in the US, building awareness of Makers and an entirely new way by which things can get made. The Brand Manager will serve as the comms team project lead as we launch in the states and expand our awareness globally.
What We Want From You:
- You are conscientious in your work knowing you will be a key contributor to the team meeting our overall growth goals in a brand new market.
- You bring to the table experience building businesses through sales and marketing, an understanding of the inter-related sales, marketing ecosystem, and internal conversion pipeline.
- You are great at project management, an excellent planner, and you have the ability to anticipate a projects’ needs and potential roadblocks ahead of time and proactively create solutions.
- You like to plan in detail and have an exceptional ability to see through multiple simultaneous tasks while prioritizing action items within tight timelines.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and consistency and are constantly on the lookout for how the Makers brand can be most authentic, human, and true to the Producer’s Mindset and our guiding principles, internally and externally.
- Are great at accomplishing tasks through team work.
- Manage creation of all Makers marketing assets.
- Be the internal through line and QB for all Makers comms channels including social, makers.to, press, awards, featured work examples, bios, and events/speaking engagement submissions, ensuring consistency, integration and optimization within all.
- Be maker‘s biggest brand steward within and outside the organization. Responsible for keeping all marketing assets – new work, bios, press releases, etc. – up-to-date including the creation of new assets.
- Manage social media calendars in line with overall communications strategy.
- Complete award submissions.
- Implement marketing outreach through the CRM platform, working with development directors to coordinate and build prospecting and marketing databases.
- Work with designers and producers on the creation of comms assets.
- Keep comms tracker up-to-date; take the team through updates during weekly status. Create workback schedules and project maps for all comms and marketing needs.
- Work across business development and comms/marketing to create any needed materials for new client conversion, awareness and talent recruitment.
- Seek new opportunities for Makers in the market.
Contribute to optimizing the comms/marketing aspects of the FY22 strategic growth plan.
What We Can Do For You:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous vacation benefit
- Live/work balance
- Flexible work hours and ability to work from anywhere
- 401k Matching
- An ecosystem that encourages growth, ambition, hard work, creativity, and fun
- Any equipment you need to make your work better and your life easier
- Some of the best colleagues in the biz (not to brag)
Makers is an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. You can read our Code of Conduct at thecode.makers.to.
Please apply with a resume/cover letter and a link to some of your own passion infused work.